How to Upgrade Membership
Upgrading your membership from Associate to Member, or from Member to Fellow is straightforward, just follow these steps:
- Download and complete the Member Upgrade Form.
- Download and complete the Details of Claims Experience Form.
- Download and complete the Referee Endorsement Form.
- Make payment via credit card or PayPal through our online payment form.
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed Member Upgrade Form.
- Completed Details of Claims Experience Form.
- Completed Referee Endorsement Form.
- PDF copy of your CV.
- PDF copies of your qualifications and professional institute memberships.
- PDF copies of your Continual Professional Development records relating to construction claims for the last three years.
NOTE: The downloadable forms are best viewed and completed using Adobe Reader, Version 10 or higher. Don’t have Adobe Reader? Download here.
Please arrange for a suitably qualified referee to sign all pages of your Member Upgrade Form, CV and copies of your Continual Professional Development records. Your nominated referee must also complete the Referee Endorsement Form on your behalf.
We will advise you of the results of your membership upgrade application within 7 business days. If your application is successful you will receive a certificate of membership denoting your new level of membership.
In cases where a member wishes to upgrade from Associate to Member at some point in the year, we only ask for the upgrade fee to process the application. Payment of the additional membership fees will not be required until the next subscription is due for payment.
If your application does not meet the criteria for a membership upgrade, we regret to advise you that the upgrade application fee may not be refunded.