The careers section of the ICCP website offers a unique opportunity to promote your professional positions to the construction claims industry’s elite.
100% of our international Associate, Member, Fellow and Corporate members have undertaken specific construction claims training courses or achieved a degree, masters, HND or similar qualification as a demonstration of their experience and skills.
- 29% Associate members who have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as construction claims professionals.
- 42% Member level members who have a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- 29% Fellows who have in excess of 20 years’ experience.
Our membership is growing rapidly and we currently have members in Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uganda and the United States of America, all of whom are seeking to expand their skills and knowledge of construction claims.
The ICCP Careers section will be promoted to:
- all ICCP members
- approximately 1,112 unique monthly visitors to the ICCP website
- over 6,500 construction claims professionals who receive the ICCP newsletter and blog updates each month
Each career listing will take interested candidates direct to the specific position details on your website, giving your brand direct exposure to live potential candidates specific to the field of construction claims.